We decided that we were going to book through the Walt Disney Company for our trip this time round and we couldn’t fault it one bit. It has been fantastic so far! They sent out our documents within four days of booking, couldn’t help us enough when we had questions over the phone and gave us access to some amazing Disney Extras;
All Packages booked with the Walt Disney Company include:
– Accommodation at one of the onsite Disney Hotels: This is something we haven’t done before, so it’s a real treat for us. I can’t wait wait to experience the magic from start to finish.
– Park Tickets for your whole stay – unlimited access of BOTH parks, what more do you want?
– Extra Magic Hours: The most important I think! We get an extra two hours in the parks before everyone else arrives. This is only open to people that stay onsite so it can’t be too busy at those times.
– FREE shuttle to the parks: this is a real added bonus, we will be doing enough walking during our trip so any added transport is brilliant.
– FREE Fast-pass: I believe this is something that everyone does get now, but apparently there is an added one to each day for us, which would be fabulous.
– 15% off at the Disney Store up until four months after your trip: how amazing?!
– FREE Disneyland Paris Mini– Guide: this helped us plan our trip as it had all the information we needed in one place. A great added extra that you wouldn’t receive from any other company.
– FREE Disney travel tags: These came with the welcome booklet and they are so adorable!
– MUCH MUCH MORE: it says this one our documents so I can’t wait to see what else we get out of booking with Disney when we arrive. I’ll be sure to let you know!
I don’t think I will ever book with another company again when visiting any of the Disney Parks around the world. We can’t fault anything about the Walt Disney Company, and it is so much more fun to be completely within the magic too!
6 days to go.. 😁😁
Emi Jane. xo
*image is not my own! – google images.