With Christmas vastly approaching I thought it would be a good time to start thinking about the Boxing Day Sales!! I can’t say I am a lover of them but last year I went for the very first time and used the following tips to make sure I had the best experience possible. And I actually came out with some really great bargains! So follow these few steps and I can promise you a stress free day out.
1. STAY CALM – Most important of all. Try and stay calm all day, no matter what is thrown your way!
2. PLAN – Make a solid plan of where you want to go and write a list of what you want to buy. Also spend the time to plan your route around the shopping centre; I promise this will make your shop 100% better!
3. STICK TO YOUR BUDGET – Don’t go buying things you don’t need just because ‘it’s in the sale’, most of the time prices have been amended to seem like they are cheaper! Be careful with what your buying and try and stick to things you actually need.
4. DRESS COMFORTABLY – And I mean from top to bottom, comfy trousers and shoes are the most important! You need to be able to get through the crowds as quickly as possible.
5. TAKE SNACKS & DRINKS – There’s no time to waste getting food and drinks when your on a mission to get some bargains! Be prepared and take it all with you, this means you can eat and drink on the go so no time is wasted!
6. SHOP ALONE (ESPECIALLY NO CHILDREN) – I highly recommend going on your own, you can go at your own pace and not have anyone lagging behind. Also gives you one less thing to worry about!
And if you don’t think you can manage any of these, I highly recommend that you SHOP ONLINE! Thats what I’ll be doing this year anyway.. Ha!
4 days to go.. How exciting!!
Emily Jane xo