As most of you may know from following my Disney Diary posts, I have recently been to Disneyland Paris. I wanted to do a little post to share with you the souvenirs I brought back with me. You can’t go to Disneyland and come back empty handed right? I had my eyes on a few bits throughout the week, and I couldn’t wait to browse the shops properly on the last day.
1. Grey Disneyland Paris Jumper. – I absolutely love this jumper, it’s so comfy and incredibly warm, I can’t wait to wear it more in the winter. It has the big man himself in the middle and then two of the parks logos and two of the most famous rides logos; Space Mountain & Hollywood Tower. There’s also a quote from Walt Disney too. It’s a great little number!
2. Minnie Mouse Pens – I got two different types; One that’s pink in the shape of Minnies’ head and then one that’s red in the shape of a bow. They are super cute and I use them wherever I go!
3. Mickey Mouse Straw – Its perfect for the summer drinks in the garden and its pink so what more do you want?!
4. Mickey Mouse in his Fantasia Costume Soft Toy. – I have wanted this toy for SO LONG and I just had to have it when I saw it for the first time at Disney.
5. Minnie Mouse Keyring – I always leave Disney with a key ring for my car keys and this time I went for a more substantial one, in the hope that it lasts longer. I love looking down at this on my keys daily.
6. 25th Anniversary Straw – I wanted to buy something to remember that we visited during the 25th Anniversary celebrations, and this was the perfect thing as it is something small, that I can use regularly to remind me of the trip.
I didn’t go too mad this time round; I could have bought so much more! Every single item of the Disney merchandise is so special; I love it all. I just wish I had the money to afford it all, ha! Until next time..
Emi Jane. xo